Looking for strategies on how to differentiate and grow your practice?
The Fertility MBA Series was developed as a networking opportunity for professionals in the fertility field to connect with business, marketing and academic thought leaders to learn more about the tools and strategies needed for growth.
- Panel discussion on “Key Components of Successful Practice Management” which will include fertility experts presenting on:
- Practice Operational Flow and Efficiencies
- Benchmarking Your Practice Operations
- Revenue Cycle – Managed Care Contracting Trends
- Hiring Effectiveness
- Roundtables on:
- How to Improve Employee Relations and Communication and Managing Conflict in Your Practice
- Price and Quality Transparency – Managing in a Competitive Market
- Marketing to the Gay and Lesbian Community – Third Party Reproduction
- Getting the Most Out of Your Billing (Coding Optimization)
- Also including clinical experts presenting on “Trends in Fertility Labs”:
- Freeze All Cycles vs Fresh
- Genetic Testing
- Presentations on “Transitions in Your Practice – Selling, Merging and Retiring”:
- Valuation of Physician Practices
- Industry Trends on Consolidation of Practices
- Physician Recruiting and Contracting
100% of the 2016 and 2017 attendees surveyed would recommend the Fertility MBA Series conference to others.
To register for the March 2018 conference, please complete the form below.
Travel Grants Available
If you’re a fellow who is interested in attending the Fertility MBA Series, be sure to apply for one of the two travel grants that we will be awarding to attend the conference. Included will be airfare and a three-night stay (March 8 – 10) at The Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour. $2,500 total estimated value which covers the academic costs of speakers and coordination of the program agenda, as well as airfare and hotel. Complimentary admission to the symposium includes:
- Entrance to the two-day conference
- All educational materials distributed during the conference
- Invitation for you and a guest to attend the Friday evening VIP Reception
- Meals during the conference
- Off-site excursions for you and a guest to be held on Friday afternoon
All Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility fellows are eligible to apply. The deadline to apply is December 31, 2017 and the two winners will be notified in January.